A NYC wedding coordinator's ( Wedding Planner NYC )role is to make sure that the wedding day runs smoothly and on a professional basis. After endless hours of planning every detail of your wedding, don't leave the actual execution of the big day up to chance….that’s where Marsell steps in!
On your wedding day she will:
- Act as command central for the entire day
- Ensure vendors have arrived on time, run interference if they will be arriving late
- Set up of special event decor items including favors, escort card, placing menus, guest book, etc.
- Confirm that your event decor is created to your specifications
- Procession / Recession and Grand Entrance coordination
- Work closely with the Band/DJ or MC for entrances, first dances, bouquet toss, etc. to assure they are following the wedding schedule and are cued for correct music playing
- Much, Much, Much, Much MORE! (for more detail see the services page)
“…our big day seemed to magically flow from one stress free moment to the next…
We could have never done it without you…” Laura Botier
Obtaining a Day-of Wedding Coordinator is a fashionable option for couples looking to plan their wedding themselves, but want the confidence of having a professional coordinate the details on the actual BIG DAY, as well as handle any problems that may arise from locating a missing member of the bridal party to overseeing the reception site to ensure all vendors are properly setup and the decor is EXACTLY how the couple envisioned….that’s what Marsell is for.
Let's start coordinating! | Wedding Planners NYC
Happy to serve & work with the LGBT community, Congratulations!
Copyright © 2010 Event Staffing by Marsell Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Wedding Planner NYC, Wedding CoOrdinator NYC