Although you obtain coordination services for your wedding day, Marsell and her team will start working with you 4-6 weeks prior to the big day.
Before your wedding day
- In-depth consultation 4-6 weeks before your wedding day at venue location.
- Creation of a comprehensive timeline from the start of your wedding day until the last guest leaves
- Triple confirmation of vendors so nothing is left to chance: 1 month, 1 week & 1 day before
- Make sure that all vendors have Marsell’s contact information and send vendors a copy of the final timeline
- Make sure all vendors have directions to the ceremony and reception locations.
- Attend and orchestrate church/ceremony and or rehearsal dinner
- Ongoing and unlimited contact with Marsell via phone and email during the final 4-6 weeks.
On your wedding day
- Act as command central for the entire day
- Coordinate hair and make-up schedule with bridal party and stylists and ensure that hair and make-up is completed in a timely fashion
- Communicate with the best man to make sure groom is getting dressed and arrives on-time
- Make sure personal flowers such as mother’s flowers and bridal bouquet arrive on time
- Ensure vendors have arrived on time, run interference if they will be arriving late
- Vendor assistance and direction with a load-in and break down
- Set up of special event decor items including favors, escort card, placing menus, guest book, etc.
- Set up guest book and pen, champagne flutes, cake cutting utensils
- Set up table numbers/names and menu cards
- Set up amenities baskets, hand towels, candles etc. in bathrooms
- Confirm that your event decor is created to your specifications
- Ensure proper flow of cocktail hour food
- Look over dining tables and make sure they are set up properly
- Encourage guests to join bride and groom for dinner at the end of cocktail hour
- Procession / Recession and Grand Entrance coordination
- Work closely with the Band/DJ or MC for entrances, first dances, bouquet toss, etc to assure they are following the wedding schedule and are cued for correct music playing
- Corral family and bridal party for formal photographs to MAXIMIZE photographer time
- Work with the venue to ensure a smooth transition between ceremony, cocktail hour & reception
- Ensure bridal party runs on schedule and assist with an on-time start
- Orchestrate ceremony line-up and introduction of couple into reception
- Access to Marsell’s emergency kit to help solve any unexpected problems
- Disbursement of all vendor gratuities and final payments
- Ensure gifts and envelopes are turned in to your trusted family or friend at the end of the evening
- Marsell and her crew is on-site with you for 10 hours (additional time available upon request)
- A follow up meeting after the wedding, to review and ensure you were pleased with the coordinating service. As well as answer any questions you may have.
The result? A wedding that is nothing short of extraordinary…not to mention stress free!
Don’t even worry about the time that’s what Marsell is for; she will keep you on time and on track. Your family and friends are free to enjoy the festivities.
*Currently booking up to 6 months in advance*
While our pricing is truly tailored to your specific wedding coordination needs, your investment starts at $799.00 for Marsell’s expertise, knowledge and experience. Why not make a small invest to ensure you’re special day is flawless and nothing is left to chance.
* Please note that the above services can be modified to fit your specific wedding needs.
*Full wedding planning services are also available
Copyright © 2010 Event Staffing by Marsell Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Wedding Planning Services NYC